With February 14 is so so close, you may be wondering how to celebrate Valentine’s Day when you’re in a long-distance relationship.
Hey! You’re certainly not alone — 14 million couples report being in a long-distance relationship, according to a study by Statistic Brain.
One have said that “One of the keys to a successful LDR is to maintain healthy levels of intimacy and closeness, especially during Valentine’s Day” So, what should you give to your honey bee, to make her feel loved? The answer to this question is presented here with some awesome ideas.
1. Start your Day with Facetime, Skype - Any Video Calling.
2. Send him/her a small surprise gift.
3. Send him/her Surprising Notes and tell how much you love in different ways.
4. Make a collage, upload it on your social media and tag them with beautiful hash tags.
5. Have an Online dinner date.
6. Reach & Surprise him/her at their place.
Hope you will have a wonderful,loving & adorable valentine day.. Love yaa.!!!!